We are going to have the first all day Fertile Art Conversation on 11-11-2012, in Berkeley (CA). If you are not able to be physical present, you can share your thoughts here. We will focus on some of these questions:
- what are the characteristics of ‘making art’ nowadays?
- can we define an art movement in this century?
- do we feel part of an art movement?
- is there something in our art form that we have in common with past art movements?
- what is the creative process when we make art?
- what defines an artist?
and more personal questions to reflect on:
- what is my creative process?
- what kind of art forms am I using to express my creativity?
- does my art belongs to a specific movement? or does it have a define style?
- is there something in my art form that I have in common with the other contemporary expressions of art?
- is my art coming from a traditional art form?
- do I define myself a contemporary artist?
After the meeting I will post some of the insights that will come out from this first conversation.